These are steps to get your parts 3D printed in best quality possible:
- Getting a 3D model. There are several ways you can get a 3D model you want to be 3D printed:
- Model it yourself in any 3D modelling software like Blender, 3DMax, AutoCAD, ZBrush, etc.
- Download from internet sites like thingiverse.com
- Order a custom 3D model from our specialists, just e-mail us at email@example.com
- Prepare 3D model for 3D printing. There are several things you need to do, before printing your part:
- Check model for manifoldness and fix any holes/overlaps if there are any, most of modern modelling packages offer this function.
- Draw supports, for more details on this topic you can read supporting section.*
- Export 3D model in one of the following formats supported by our system: .obj, .stl
- Upload you 3D models to our website and make an order
- Standard time your models will be ready for shipping is 1-2 week**
- Payments can be made with PayPal or credit card
- Congratulations! Now you have your part printed***. You can read applications section for ways you can use 3D printed parts.
* this might be ordered as additional service when parts are uploaded
** it is possible to build parts it 1-2 days for increased price
*** you might need to remove supports if you didn't chose support removal service, please read supporting section for more details.